Adapted from a Fit Foodie Finds recipes
-1 Cup gluten free oats
-1/2 Cup all natural peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
-1/2 Cup honey
-2 tbsp instant coffee grounds
-1 tbsp coffee extract
- couple of tablespoons of cocoa powder
1. In a small food processor, process oats for 15-20 seconds, turning your oats in to oat flour.
2. Add the peanut butter, honey, instant coffee, and coffee extract and process for about a minute, or until it becomes doughy. (You may need to add a squirt more of honey if its too dry or more oats if too sticky)
4. Using a spoon, scoop out the dough and role between your palms forming a ball. Set balls aside.
5. Add the cocoa to a small bowl and roll the balls until they are covered.
Gravity and heat made by balls into patties - but they still taste good.
Keep in the fridge and you can nibble during the week :)
|Great Balls of Mocha|