Thursday 10 March 2011

Hello Blogsphere

Another blog to add to the millions out there. So why am I adding to the billions of tons information floating around in the ether? Because I'm a girl with a sweet tooth and multiple diet restirctions starting to learn how to make and bake healthy, tasty desserts.

With having to cut of gluten, dairy and sugar I worried that food would become depressingly dull, but it doesn't have to be that way! Once I was realised that spending time making food from scratch is a worthwhile pasttime and I started using a little imagination.

I guess I had the epiphany that many have already had that healthy does not to = boring. This isn't a new idea, but you could be told this truth, you have to learn it for yourself.

So watch out for recipes, or me experimenting with food - probably a better description.

No comments:

Post a Comment